Thursday, October 30, 2014

50th Jubilee Writting

31.10.14
Oaklands School had their 50th Jubilee on Labour weekend this year.  I am in year 7.  In 50 years time when they have their 100th Jubilee I will be 62.  In 50 years I think these changes would have happened at Oaklands School...

They may not have self directed learning anymore (SDL) or the school just changed the name.  Also that they have changed the playground equipment, and a different amount of children in each class.  I also think that there will be more technology in each of the classrooms and maybe even longer lunch and morning tea breaks.  They might make morning tea and lunch earlier like, around 10:30am.  I think they might have changed the school uniform, like have a summer uniform, and new types of hats. I think that they might have changing rooms, so that when they have sport they can get there quicker.  I wonder what the discos and formals would look like in 50 years time?

                                  What will the school turn out like when it's 100?

No comments:

Post a Comment